MagnaView Web Live 4.2
• An operator with sufficient authorization can install Web Live in less than one hour.
• Technical integration of Web Live in your web-based portal, information system or site can easily be accomplished.
• Web Live requires no client-side installation and no additional plug-ins, and therefore, no operational effort or maintenance on the client side of your web-based application is required.
• Updating project files is all it takes to give your users access to new reports and views. Project files used for the Windows client are exactly the same as those used for Web Live.
MagnaView Data Server 4.2
MagnaView Data Server gives you the possibility to extract datasets from your databases.
Simply schedule Data Server to carry out complex queries outside office hours.
Moreover, Data Server can convert data to MagnaView’s native .mvn format, a compressed file format with file sizes that are mostly smaller than zip. Less data transfer is necessary for users during office hours, and loading times in MagnaView also decrease significantly, improving user experience.
MagnaView Enterprise Server 4.2
MagnaView Enterprise Server is installed once in your network. Operators or users do not have to register each copy of MagnaView, but for each copy of MagnaView the enterprise server is contacted and the enterprise server allows the use of this copy of MagnaView. This eases operational effort. Contact us for more information about the conditions for using MagnaView Enterprise Server 4.2.
MagnaView Teamwork Server 4.2
MagnaView Teamwork Server allows server-based communication about projects and views.
With Teamwork a user can:
- Add a comment thread to a specific tile in a view;
- Make this comment visible for specific users;
- Add a new comment to a comment thread.
Comments are added to views using a ‘fingerprint’. Since all comments are stored in one database, retrieval using any value in the fingerprints database is possible. This way, the Teamwork database becomes a valuable knowledge base.
For more information on Teamwork, please contact us.